🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Page not loading correctly
Page options
b6c608d3
Community Member

Page not loading correctly

Hello ~ This is my first time to use Upwork. I have found someone I would like to work with however, I cannot enter/answer security question, etc. due to the fact that the PAGE will not load correctly. It's all jumbled up. I'm attaching a screen shot. I've downloaded Upworks a few different times. Turned computer off and back on. This is so strange. Nothing seems to work. 

2 REPLIES 2
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Leigh Ann,

I wasn't able to replicate this issue from my end. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies and then updating the settings again? Let us know if the issue persists.

~Nina
mtngigi
Community Member

@Leigh Ann W wrote:

Hello ~ This is my first time to use Upwork. I have found someone I would like to work with however, I cannot enter/answer security question, etc. due to the fact that the PAGE will not load correctly. It's all jumbled up. I'm attaching a screen shot. I've downloaded Upworks a few different times. Turned computer off and back on. This is so strange. Nothing seems to work. 

Leigh Ann, don't bother with the cache and cookies thing.

It looks like you use Safari - a browser I love on my Mac, but have found does not work well with Upwork. I cannot use Safari at all with Upwork's site. First try using different browser, like FireFox.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths