khanshaheen18
Community Member

Page not logging in after login

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shaheen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I’m new on upwork,the page after the log in is not visible,please help me ,there are p

Roblems.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/v1/baseline/

Hi Shaheen,

I just checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please check if you're using the supported version of the browser

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I’ve got this problem on ios 11 with all browsers (Chrome, Safari, and the Duck). I guess it’s finally time to upgrade? 😞

surprisingly, i was able to log in via replying here! ... now let’s hope i can find a workaround...

...nope! failed.

If i go to upwork.com, a series of redirects happen:

.../signup/...

.../findwork/...

maybe one more?

then the URL Shaheen mentioned.

Hi Rahil,

I'm sorry to hear you have been having issues loading your profile after registration. I'm going to flag this to our engineers and they're going to investigate. We'll update you once we have more information. 

UPDATE: we checked on this again and, unfortunately, we are unable to replicate this issue on our end. Could you please try using incognito window of your browser to log in?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I tried this again...

I’ve tried this in Safari with cleared cache, Chrome, both incognito and not, and even the iOS app. All of them get stuck on the green circling loading symbol.

strangely, if i tap 6 times on the iOS app, i have access to the dev options!... 😉

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up on the original thread, Rahil.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

same issue 

hi McKenzie,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths