🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Paid completed job not showing in profile und...
Page options
capslock001
Community Member

Paid completed job not showing in profile under work in progress

I don't know why I have to be coming here everytime, I just completed another job and payment has been made but still job is not showing on my profile.

I do see work in progress in other freelancers profile but I don't know why mine is an exception. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Emmanuel, You don't have to come here to update your profile. If you waited for a couple of days it will automatically be updated. The work history usually takes some time to be updated. If you don't want to wait, try to make any minor changes in your title or description then save the changes, this will regenerate your profile and your work history should be updated.

This useful tip was shared by Preston before, credit goes to him.

I hope this helps.

Youssef

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Emmanuel, You don't have to come here to update your profile. If you waited for a couple of days it will automatically be updated. The work history usually takes some time to be updated. If you don't want to wait, try to make any minor changes in your title or description then save the changes, this will regenerate your profile and your work history should be updated.

This useful tip was shared by Preston before, credit goes to him.

I hope this helps.

Youssef

Thank you Youssef for sharing this tip, I believe it will help others viewing this page too.

JoanneP

Hi Emmanuel,

I checked your account, and it looks like the job is already showing in your profile. Could you please check again? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bf448a75
Community Member

Can you check my profile? I have completed the job on 29th December. payment has been settled. But the number of jobs and total earnings are still pending. Neither it's updated in the work history of my profile. Usually how much time does it take to get updated?

Hi Moeed,

I just generated your profile manually and your feedback should be listed on your profile now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you so very much. it's updated now. But may I know why it needs to be updated manually?

Hi Moeed,

Profiles usually take a while to update, we just speed up the process a little by generating it manually for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bf448a75
Community Member

Ok. Thank you for all the help and support.

bf448a75
Community Member

Hi again,

I do have another query regarding work history in my profile. While viewing someone else profile I can see their completed jobs as well as their work in progress, But when I look at the public view of my own profile I can't see the work in progress in the work history. Why is it so?

Hi Moeed,

Just to clarify, are you referring to a contract not listed on your profile? Or, you`re viewing your profile as a logged out user? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I don't get your question. But I am looking at my profile as a public view. The option on the left of the profile setting. the screenshot is attached for a better understanding.

I have an active contract on my profile, the job I am currently doing. But it's not showing in my work history as a work in progress as it's visible on some other freelancer profile.

Hi Moeed,

I checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. 
When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed, your contract will be listed on your profile as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok. Thank you

Thanks Joane, I have a pending job that is not showing presently and I will want it to show on my profile because payment has been approved for it.

BTW, thanks, the other job is now showing on my profile.

Hi Emmanuel,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see your contract in progress now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea!

It is now showing but total earnings is not correct. I am not sure if you can help me correct that manually too.

Thanks once again!

Hi Emmanuel,

Since your funds for this contract are still pending they won't show in your total earnings yet. Please wait until the funds are available on your account for your total earnings to update.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Alright Andrea! Noted!

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello Joannep
The paid completed job is not showing in profile on the left side at the "total job" in the general profile. can you please fix that?

Hi Ashraful,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I face again that problem. please fix it

Hi Ashraful Islam,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you 

77375d63
Community Member

Can you check my profile? I have completed the job on 23 April. payment has been settled. But the number of jobs and total earnings are still pending. Neither it's updated in the work history of my profile?

Hi Muzamil,

I checked your account and found only one contract that is still currently active. Can you please check with the client if they're already okay with closing the contract? If so, kindly go to the contract room and click on "End contract" like this. Please note that it may take 24-48 hours for the job to reflect on your work history once the payment for the contract has been released to you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths