🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Password rest not working
Page options
175c91d4
Community Member

Password rest not working

I am a longtime UpWork client. For the past three days I have been trying to access my account, but with no luck. I have tried the password reset link over a dozen times but no email. I have checked the email address, my spam folder...nothing. I have researched the forums and help. Every link to access a help form requires me to be logged in. In fact, in order to participate in this forum, I had to create a second, throwaway account. Yes, I understand this violates the TOS but it appears the only way to reach anyone who can help. I will delete this account once I can access my other account. 

If a moderator can help me, I will share my main account name. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Callum,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

No one has contacted me yet about my lack of access. Any chance someone can get in touch today? Thank you.

Callum

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Callum,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I have been having the same problem and the reset password email never arrived. the problem is with another account with the email **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shady,

Thank you for your message. I checked the account linked to the shared email address and noticed that the sign-up for the same account was not completed. I would like to inform you that creating or operating multiple accounts is considered a serious TOS violation. Please close your duplicate account and retain only the account that you wish to continue to avoid action on all the accounts.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths