🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payement issue.
Page options
83e5edd6
Community Member

Payement issue.

My client has released money 50 dollars for milestone 4 on which I am working . But my billing section is not showing any money. My total earning is 208 dollar while I have only taken out 158 dollars yet . Remaining 50 dollars are not being shown in GET PAID section or remaining section  neither 50 dollars is being shown in escrow section.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nida,

I checked and it seems that those $50 are already in the 'Pending' section of your Reports page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Please note that payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. You can check out this help article for more information on that.

Also, don't forget that as a freelancer, you’re charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. This includes all contracts you’ve ever had with that client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price. You can refer to this article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths