🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payements for non Americans
Page options
danny-silumesii
Community Member

Payements for non Americans

Can anyone help me to understand how the payements for non Americans works. i joined upwork last year and 0n 7 July 2018 i completed my first job and i was paid $300.00 and in December i had my third Job and i was paid 100.00 in short I have $512.00 in my upwork account the maximum withdrawals for non Americans is 10000.00 or wait for 180days. To day i was unable to withdraw $300.00 from my upwork account of which i believe it has stayed for more than 180 days. Please help
3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danny,

I would like to clarify that freelanceres are able to withdraw at any time whenever earnings become available on your account. 
To withdraw your earnings on Upwork please follow the steps below: 

1. Go to the Settings > Get Paid
  2. Click the Get Paid Now button
  3. Choose the amount to withdraw
  4. Click Get Paid Now

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery O,
Still am not allowed to withdraw funds is there any way I can contact the technical support? Please Check out the message I keep getting from upwork. Thankx

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Danny,

Please reach out to PayPal support to investigate further what might be the problem. Your payment method is verified on our end, if you have any additional questions let me know if private details are involved please reach out to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths