Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying method

nataljasandrovna
Natalie H Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
1 of 4

Hi!

I can't understand what paying methods I have. If I click billing method, I get PayPall or Credit/Debit card, If I click "get paid" I get PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfer or direct to US bank. Maybe there are some more opportunities which I don't see? When I was creating my account at Upwork I thought I saw Skrill as an option to get paid, but now I can't see it.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

Paying methods are ways that CLIENTS pay money to get work done on Upwork.

There are 3 methods:

credit card

PayPal

ACH

Not all methods are available to all people.

Payment withdrawal methods are methods that FREELANCERS can use to withdraw the money they earn. There are more available options overall. But not all options are available to all people, depending on where you live.

These are two different categories.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 4

Natalie:

You are correct in your recollection that Skrill was once a payment withdrawal method.

It no longer is. Read this:

Get Paid Options

withdraw.png

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Natalie,

When you go to Settings on your freelancer account, you'll see a link to set up your Billing Methods. Billing Methods on freelancer account are used to pay for Plus Membership and connects. You'll also see the link that says "Get Paid." There you'll be able to set up your withdrawal methods. Please, check the link Preston shared for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork