🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment Issue
Page options
66828fd2
Community Member

Payment Issue

Hello there,

What does it mean when it says that my payment is still pending and the Statement Period is from Oct 29, 2022 to Nov 30, 2022? I am kind of new to Upwork. How to get paid?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Dania,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Hourly payments are in the security period from the time the client review ends on Friday to when the funds are released on Wednesday.

You may want to check this help article to find more information about getting paid for Hourly contracts. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Dania,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Hourly payments are in the security period from the time the client review ends on Friday to when the funds are released on Wednesday.

You may want to check this help article to find more information about getting paid for Hourly contracts. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Dania, Upwork places all approved projects in a 5 day holding before releasing the funds. Thanks!

66828fd2
Community Member

That was helpful, Thank you for your consideration.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths