🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment Question
Page options
desiree-thebeau
Community Member

Payment Question

I am new to Upwork. I added my payment verification. It has been three days now so security clearance has passed. When I look at my contracts, it says $100 has been paid out. But, when I go to "get paid" the button is grayed out/disabled. Where would this $100 be?
2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Desiree,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the funds for your contract are already in the 'Pending' section of your Reports page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. You can check this page for more information. Once the funds move to the 'Available' section of the same Reports page, you can withdraw them. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Desiree T wrote:
I am new to Upwork. I added my payment verification. It has been three days now so security clearance has passed. When I look at my contracts, it says $100 has been paid out. But, when I go to "get paid" the button is grayed out/disabled. Where would this $100 be?

When you add a withdrawal method, it takes 3 days to become active. You also have to complete your tax information.

After a client has paid, there is a 5 day security period before you can withdraw, but you can only withdraw if your tax infor has been completed.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths