Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Recieving

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Natasha N Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
1 of 4

Hi

I just want to ask about the payment. 3 days back A client sent the offer to me about the designing. I accepted it and submitted the propasal and approved it and he also paid the payment $40. According to my payment schedule I wassuppose to recieve the payment today dated 19/7/2017 and the "Transiction History" showing the date 20/7/2017, But when I click on "Get Paid Now" Its not clicking it. Is there any error? Please help me out

Regards

Natasha

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

No, there is no error.

you have forgotten (or never knew about) the 5 day security period. The funds will become available for you to withdraw as indicated in the left hand column of your Pending Tab.

Until funds are are available (and show as available under your available tab) you can't withdraw them.

Also double check that you have your tax info completed and a withdrawal method set up properly.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

Hi Natasha,

Your payment will become available on your account tomorrow, as indicated on the date shown under the Pending tab in Reports > Overview. You'll be able to use the Get Paid button afterwards and withdraw your earnings.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Natasha N Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
4 of 4

Hi 

Thankyou so much for the information.

Regards

Natasha Nayyar