🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment Schedule
Page options
tash97996
Community Member

Payment Schedule

Hi, I'd like to ask how I can change my payment schedule. Having added a payment method, I was unable to change the schedule anyways. There was a message or a bug of some sort (I'm not sure), written in red, that said that my Preferred Payment Method field is required, even though there was clearly a payment method stated. I have only recently added (and verified) Paypal, since I'm new to this website. How do I fix this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tamara,

To update your schedule go to Settings > Get Paid. You can also manually withdraw funds from your account at any time by clicking on the Get Paid button. 

Please keep in mind that you can use the withdrawal option only when you have available earnings, at the moment you don't have any available earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tamara,

To update your schedule go to Settings > Get Paid. You can also manually withdraw funds from your account at any time by clicking on the Get Paid button. 

Please keep in mind that you can use the withdrawal option only when you have available earnings, at the moment you don't have any available earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I didn't know I could manually withdraw my funds. That saves me the trouble of setting up the payment schedule, which is amazing. I'll keep that in mind for the future, when I start actively earning money. 

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths