🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment Withdrawl
Page options
mominaht
Community Member

Payment Withdrawl

What is the difference between setting up a payment scheudle vs Get Paid now option? Why do I need to set up a schedule when I can easily access my earnings (no matter how big or small) through get paid now option? Am I missing something? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Goran answered the first question after I posted this. So I'll answer the last question now. You can withdraw any amount that's Available under REPORTS > Overview; there's no minimum amount required.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Momina,

Setting up payment schedule will make an automated withdrawals to your bank account. By using the get paid option you can manually withdraw any amount to your bank account, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay thankyou. One more thng. If I do not earn the amount I entered on my payment schedule by the time my withdrawl is due, that money will still be accessibe through get paid option right? 

yitwail
Community Member

Goran answered the first question after I posted this. So I'll answer the last question now. You can withdraw any amount that's Available under REPORTS > Overview; there's no minimum amount required.

@ Momina --

Pro Tip :  Your photo should be of you, not someone else.

@Janean L

Dear Janean,

I do not see how my photo is relevant to the topic. But stilll, to clarify, I would like to state this is my own photo. I am very well-aware of how to represent myself at a platform such as Upwork. 

Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths