🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment from PayPal back to Upwork
Page options
theredbun
Community Member

Payment from PayPal back to Upwork

Hello Everyone,
When I got my first payment to my Paypal a month ago I received this e-mail from them:
"Upwork Escrow Inc. has sent you *** USD. Claim it by August 23, 2019 or it will be returned to the sender."
Does it mean that I will be able to see the money on my Upwork feed and I transfer it directly to my Bank account? (Like I did with my latest payments) That would be great!
(PP is not accepting my Bank, I contacted them, they said I should connect a Visa card that I don't have and don't want to make if there is a better solution.)
Regards,
Krisztina Tóth

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Krisztina,

Yes you should receive your funds back on Upwork and then you can withdraw them with your preferred payment method. You can also reach out to PayPal customer support to confirm this with them or clarify any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I have a problem wherein my money was sent to a paypal account that had no account linked to it, so paypal has sent my money back to upwork escrow. How do i get my money back please help!!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sinduja.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your withdrawal concern! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths