🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment from Upwork hasn't come yet since las...
Page options
joanadesabille
Community Member

Payment from Upwork hasn't come yet since last year but it sent an e-mail that payment is processed.

Payment was supposed to come to my account on January 8, 2021 following the waiting time needed for it to be transferred because of holiday breaks but it hasn;t come since then. The method chosen was direct to local bank but until now the money is not being reflected on my account even though Upwork already e-mailed saying that it has already been processed and expected date of delivery is just until January 5, 2021.

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joana, 

It looks like you're from the Philippines, and I'd like to note that it has been declared a bank holiday on Wednesday, 30-December because the 30th is a Philippine Holiday - Rizal Day. Other than the 30th, the 31st-December and the 1st-January were also declared a holiday in the Philippines, and the 1st-January in the U.S.

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed in business days, which means this doesn't include holidays, and weekends. If your withdrawal still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, please reach out to us here, or directly to our Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further. Your eighth business day should fall on 13-January.

In the meantime, you may read up on the Direct to Local Bank Timings & Fees article in Upwork Help for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Sure thing, I will check back with you on wednesday 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths