Community Member

Payment issue

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vishal,

Your funds are under the Pending tab right now, that means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

So what is your "payment issue?"

It looks perfectly normal?

Have you educated yourself about how payments are processed on Upwork?

Have you taken a look at your Reports Page?

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Yes on report page it is showing "Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability".

Yes, i dont have any knowledge regarding fixed - payments.

Thanks & Regadrs,

Vishal Singh

Hi Upwork, I sent my payment to the bank on 2/12/2019 and today is the 13 to 14 working day still not received. I sent lots of emails to upwork but they do not properly reply to me just say that they are checking payment compliance and the payment processing team will contact me. No from the payment team contact me for a trace of my payment, I face this issue many times But Sime it resolve and sometimes it took this long. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue permanently? 
I also checked with my bank and the banker said there is no issue on their end.
And also I did not receive a notification from Upwork about processing my payment. So that means the issue is from upwork end.

Thanks
Abdul

Hi Abdul,

I understand your frustration with this and I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

I can see that our team is assisting you directly on your ticket with number 27288344. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your response.
They are just assisting me not tracing my payment already long time passed still not get any update.
They just say the payment process team will contact you. 
No contact me for the payment team not even start tracing my payment.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vishal,

Your funds are under the Pending tab right now, that means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths