🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment method are inactive
Page options
talhamughal997
Community Member

Payment method are inactive

HI hope so you are doing well. I am working here as freelancer. i am new here. i was added payment methods but the issues i am facing are all payment methods i've tried to add are inactive and not are available to edit or update. I want to resolve this issue can anyone help me here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad T wrote:

HI hope so you are doing well. I am working here as freelancer. i am new here. i was added payment methods but the issues i am facing are all payment methods i've tried to add are inactive and not are available to edit or update. I want to resolve this issue can anyone help me here?

• When did you add the withdrawal methods? More than 3 days ago? For security reasons, they take 3 days to become active.
  • Have you completed your tax information? Until you have completed your tax info, you can not withdraw any earnings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad T wrote:

• When did you add the withdrawal methods? More than 3 days ago? For security reasons, they take 3 days to become active.
  • Have you completed your tax information? Until you have completed your tax info, you can not withdraw any earnings.

i've applied yesterday. How i can add tax information on it? i don't know
about it.

Hi Muhammad,

You will need to complete our W-8BEN form as well. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes i've completed Thaks for your support. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths