🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment method issue
Page options
joaquimb
Community Member

Payment method issue

Hello everyone

I am new to Upwork as a freelancer developer.
After creating the account I had linked Paypal and I noticed that Upwork only allow linking its own email address
My Paypal email address is not working anymore. How can I solve this? Can I change my Upwork email?

So I have linked Payoneer just before but I have not any experience with Payoneer
Anybody, who can help me with this problem?

How does Payoneer work or how can I change Paypal address?

Thanks

Joaquim

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joaquim,

Yes, you can change your Upwork email address. Your Upwork and PayPal accounts have to use the same email addresses.

Please read this and this help article for more information about the Payoneer payment method, also refer to the Payoneer help center article to learn more about loading options. This is something Upwork has no control over and you choose your loading option on your Payoneer's account!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joaquim,

Yes, you can change your Upwork email address. Your Upwork and PayPal accounts have to use the same email addresses.

Please read this and this help article for more information about the Payoneer payment method, also refer to the Payoneer help center article to learn more about loading options. This is something Upwork has no control over and you choose your loading option on your Payoneer's account!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
joaquimb
Community Member

Hi Bojan

Thanks for your help.

I will update the email address.

But I am still not sure how to use Payoneer. Is it better than PayPal?

Regards

Joaquim
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths