🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment method still inactive # upwork suppor...
Page options
sumera-nawaz
Community Member

Payment method still inactive # upwork support dosen't Assist on time

Hello 4 day's ago i have add my bank information but still Inactive, i did a email to support team yesterday but did not get any help or reply from support team i am very disapointed from Upwok support, Is this a 24/7 available of support team for us? i don't think so

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sumaira,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your payment method. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. Please note that all inquiries via support tickets are handled in the order in which they are received. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review and respond to your inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Sumaira,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your payment method. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. Please note that all inquiries via support tickets are handled in the order in which they are received. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review and respond to your inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths