🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment not in Earning's
Page options
saqib-nisar
Community Member

Payment not in Earning's

Hello Up work Team and community.

I am Saqib, I just started my freelancing as an graphic designer a month ago and i have completed my first job with 5 star and good feedback. And i have completed 33$ project which is showing in my states and dashboard. But there is no option to withdraw my payment even not in my pending payments' or my earnings there are still 0.00$ . If you all got my point and if you can help me how to resolve this issue.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Saqib,

I checked and it looks like you were working as an Agency Member on this contract. Please know that all payments on Agency Contracts are sent directly to the Agency. We suggest you discuss this with the Agency Owner.

~Andrea
Upwork
saqib-nisar
Community Member

Thank you for the feedback.

Ok let me check with them and then i will let you know if i face any issue again.

May be they are also unknown to release my payment properly because they are also new even i have discussed with them a while ago. So, if you can help to that egency to release or complete this payment then please also need to your support.

Thank you again

Saqib 

Saqib N wrote:

Thank you for the feedback.

Ok let me check with them and then i will let you know if i face any issue again.

May be they are also unknown to release my payment properly because they are also new even i have discussed with them a while ago. So, if you can help to that egency to release or complete this payment then please also need to your support.

Thank you again

Saqib 

Upwork has absolutely nothing to do with the relationship between agency owner and agency freelancer. You have an agreement with them how much you are paid, again, nothing to do with upwork. Also, the payment does not go through upwork, it is entirely between you and the agency owner. Hope it's clear now. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths