gouravmittal15
Community Member

Payment not received in bank account

I will not be able to find My payment in My account.please help me

4 REPLIES 4
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you referring to your Transaction history or your earnings? You can check your Transaction history by clicking on the Reports tab > hover to Transaction history. In checking your earnings, click on My Jobs tab > All contracts. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Jo-An B wrote: Are you referring to your Transaction history or your earnings? You can check your Transaction history by clicking on the Reports tab > hover to Transaction history. In checking your earnings, click on My Jobs tab > All contracts. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

He is referring to his money not arriving in his bank account, hence the title of the post "...not received in bank account"

JoanneP

Hi Gourav,

The funds have been returned back to your Upwork account as there was an issue with your bank details. Our team has also reached out to you about this issue. Please refer to the email sent to you by our team and follow the steps provided on the email to resolve this. You can access your ticket here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Madam,I was again add new account but again same issue i cant received in my bank account?I was transfering amount before 15 days ago again but still not meet in account please help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths