🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment not received
Page options
ashar_zaheer
Community Member

Payment not received

Hey, I haven't received my first withdrawl payment in my local bank. It's been six days that I have withdrawn that amount. On google I have checked that it takes 4 days for the first payment to be received in the bank. Does public holidays for the receiever bank matters? Because its third holiday here. Tomorrow the banks will be opened. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ashar,

I was able to see that the withdrawal was successful on our end, and to your question the answer is yes, public holidays do affect the bank's timing. Be sure to check with your local bank whenever possible for an estimate on when you should be able to see the funds. Keep in mind that it may take 3-5 business days before they become available. If the funds aren't available after this, please reach us out so we can further assist.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Ashar,

I was able to see that the withdrawal was successful on our end, and to your question the answer is yes, public holidays do affect the bank's timing. Be sure to check with your local bank whenever possible for an estimate on when you should be able to see the funds. Keep in mind that it may take 3-5 business days before they become available. If the funds aren't available after this, please reach us out so we can further assist.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey luiggie, Thank you so much for your response. It's the third holiday here. Holidays starts after 3rd days of my withdrawn. That's how it's the sixth day today. Well Tomorrow is On day for banks out here. I will wait for the whole day if I will receive the payment. Otherwise I will surely call and ask them. 

Regards.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths