🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment "under review" issues
Page options
dillard_kasandra
Community Member

Payment "under review" issues

I just completed my first project on Upwork. The employer said he ended the contract and released my funds this past Friday. However, it STILL says my payment is "under review" by the employer. I'm getting aggravated. Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rverang
Community Member

It's an hourly contract, right?

Client has until Friday to review the work (although technically client has already approved your work). After that it will go to "Pending" and will be "Available" for withdrawal on Wednesday.

@Ryan

Why is my previous post, exactly similar to this, was removed?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
rverang
Community Member

Client has until Friday to review the work (although technically client has already approved your work). After that it will go to "Pending" and will be "Available" for withdrawal on Wednesday.

Weekly Billing Cycle

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Kasandra,

I just checked your account.  The payment is under review by the client. Clients have 5 days to review your work diary. Please read this article here for more information.

Thank you.

Untitled

Thank you Ryan!
rverang
Community Member

@Ryan

Why is my previous post, exactly similar to this, was removed?

It is hourly!

Perfect. That’s super helpful! I was just like, why is it still under review if he’s tech already approved it? 🤦🏼‍:female_sign:

Thank you so much for your help!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths