🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment transformation
Page options
astrazeneza689
Community Member

Payment transformation

Hi, I have some problems with my Card so unable to attach with my account to send money to buy connects. My friend Upwork account has payment in it. Is there a way to transfer payment from one upwork account to another ? I have asked my friend to share some in my account from his upwork account so that i can buy connects and can continue work.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Astra,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. 
I would also like to confirm that we don't have an option for transferring funds from one freelancer profile to another. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the response, I have another query please that how i can take rising talent badge on my profile ? Can you guide me please ?

Hi Astra,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically awarded on your profile once you have qualified. Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, May i know what are qualifications for rising talent badge please ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths