🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment
Page options
doctorv
Community Member

Payment

Hello,

I am new to upwork and I recently completed my first job.

The feedback from the client was great and she also gave me some extra money as a bonus for the extra work.

The total amount that I got paid was 200 $.

The problem is that when I go to "get paid" my balance is 0.00 $..

Any thoughts will be deeply appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Vasileios **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is NORMAL.

Just be patient. It takes some time for the money to move through each box until it gets to the available stage.

You can see your money here:

Upwork.com -> Reports -> Overview

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is NORMAL.

Just be patient. It takes some time for the money to move through each box until it gets to the available stage.

You can see your money here:

Upwork.com -> Reports -> Overview

Thank you very much for your answer! This is my first contract so I don't know how things work!

Hi I have successfully withdrawn my funds yesterday but until now it’s still not credited to my ACH bank account yet. Please response. Thanks

Hi Michelle Ann,

Funds withdrawn via ACH should arrive in your bank account in two to five business days. The timing varies from bank to bank. Let us know if the funds are not deposited in your account eight days after the withdrawal was initiated and we will assist you with the trace. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Vasileios,

I checked and currently the funds are pending. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. To learn more about getting paid for fixed-price contract. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
doctorv
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

You have been very helpful!

I'll make sure to check ''getting paid for fixed price contract'' via the link you sent me.

Thank you for your time,

Vasileios Manthopoulos.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths