🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment
Page options
seyumd
Community Member

Payment

I made withdrawal from my Upwork account on July 16, 2020. But I haven't received the money in my local bank yet. I contacted my local bank and they told me they didn't received any payment from foreign payment mode. They requested me the senders bank to pursue more. How do I I get that? How do I know the money will be deposited in my local account soon?
3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seyum,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
seyumd
Community Member

Dear Bojan

Thank you very much for the response. But, I haven't received the payment yet. I have checked my account and contacted my local bank ..nothing yet. 8 business days have passed since I made the withdrawal
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn that, Seyum. 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths