🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Payment
Page options
maria_veronica18
Community Member

Payment

Hi I haven't received my pay yet;I transferred the funds to my account last May 25 and it's still not reflecting in my bank account;Today I also checked my Upwork account and it is showing that I did another withdrawal directly to my bank account. However, I did no such thing since I wanted to make sure that I get my first payment before I transfer it directly to my bank account again. Otherwise, I will use my Paypal or Payoneer instead. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6
maria_veronica18
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am just a bit perplexed coz my teammate is
also new to Upwork and her mode of payment is also direct to the bank but
she already got her payment.

Sincerely,
Veronica
maria_veronica18
Community Member

I just want to know why the payment that was processed last May 29 , the mode of payment being that of direct to the bank is not yet reflected in my bank account whereas the 2 payments that I just processed the other day and 2 days ago respectively are already in my account. How could that be possible?It is quite alarming on my part. Please help. Thanks Veronica

Hi Maria, 

I checked your account and it looks like the withdrawals you made recently were made through your Payoneer account. I would like to clarify that withdrawal fees and timings vary depending on the payment method you used. In this case, Payoneer typically takes two day to clear, whereas direct to local bank withdrawals take 4-business days to be processed. 

If the withdrawal you made on 29-May still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you can come back here, or directly file a ticket with the Customer Support Team so that they can issue a trace for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria, 

I would like to confirm that direct to local bank transfers take 4 business days to be processed. It was also a holiday last 27-May in the U.S., which may have also affected your withdrawal to your local bank. 

If this transaction still hasn't reflected on your bank account after 8-business days, you can let us know, or directly contact the Customer Support Team so that they can issue a trace for you. You may refer to this help article for more information about direct to local bank fees and timings.

~ Avery
Upwork
120f7a56
Community Member

Hi
I had requested a payment on 11 Jan 2021 and I have also got the email saying my payment has been processed and it told that I'll get the payment on 12-13 or 14 Jan .
But I still didn't get. I know it's 13 but still need to clarify.
My bank is LOCAL BANK.

Hi Mohammed,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. In general, direct to local bank payments take between four to five business days to arrive at your bank. Please keep in mind, bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds please follow up with us and we'll initiate a trace for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths