🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment
Page options
gerlinde45
Community Member

Payment

Hello. I have finished a job and got paid here on upwork, but when will the money be on my bank account? The message about being paid was sent to me on tuesday, october 26.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gerlinde,

Looks like you initiated withdrawal today. I checked and can confirm that this withdrawal was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

"Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank." NOW YOU TELL HER!

"If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you" WHICH WILL PROBABLY TAKE A FEW MORE DAYS.

Hi Joshua,

thanks for your answer(s). I'll wait and see what happens.

Greetings,
Gerlinde

Hi Bojan,

thanks for your answer. I found the withdraw option only after I had written this post.  I will wait for the money to come to my account.

Greetings,
Gerlinde

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths