cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earnings withdrawal

Hazel L Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
1 of 9
Hi! So my client paid me last March 18, and the payment up to now is still pending. I have already posted the same question last week asking when will this be available for withdrawal? Someone said, on March 24. But still, up to this moment status is pending. My local bank is BDO.

Can someone tell me how can this be happening? Thanks!
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hazel, if you go to the pending tab, https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/pending

you can see the date on which the amount in question becomes available for withdrawal in the DATE column.

3 of 9
Hi John,

Thanks for answering. Stated date is today 24 March 2019.
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 9

Hazel L wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for answering. Stated date is today 24 March 2019.

Goran answered your question here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Earnings-withdrawal/m-p/576743#M65598

It is still the 23rd here in the US, where Upwork is located. Just FYI, it is frowned upon to spam the forums with the same question. It's best to to add to your already existing post if you still have questions.

5 of 9
Hi Virginia,

Apology for that. I am a newbie. I'd like to thank you both John and Gora for the help. As I checked, just now it is already available. I already withdrew the payment. Waiting to reflect it on my local bank.

Thanks a lot!
Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
6 of 9

Hi Hazel,

To add to what John has shared with you, you may check this help article to know more about the 5-day security period. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 9

Hi, can someone tell when I can possibly withdraw my earnings? My client paid me on 18 March 2019 but still no amount on 'Available' tab under reports.

Also I chose BPI as my local bank, how many days will it take til its available?

Thanks for the answers!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 9

Hi Hazel,

Your fund will be transferred from the Pending stage to the Available stage on 24. You can view this by going to Reports > Overview > Pending > On the left side a date will be listed when they will become available for withdrawing. 

It can take 2 to 5 business days for the funds to arrive on your bank account using our Direct To Local Bank option. Thank you.

Untitled
9 of 9

Thank you Goran!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS