🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Earnings withdrawal
Page options
iyaruh
Community Member

Payments: Status Pending

Hi! So my client paid me last March 18, and the payment up to now is still pending. I have already posted the same question last week asking when will this be available for withdrawal? Someone said, on March 24. But still, up to this moment status is pending. My local bank is BDO.

Can someone tell me how can this be happening? Thanks!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Hazel, if you go to the pending tab, https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/pending

you can see the date on which the amount in question becomes available for withdrawal in the DATE column.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
yitwail
Community Member

Hazel, if you go to the pending tab, https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/pending

you can see the date on which the amount in question becomes available for withdrawal in the DATE column.

Hi John,

Thanks for answering. Stated date is today 24 March 2019.
mtngigi
Community Member

Hazel L wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for answering. Stated date is today 24 March 2019.

Goran answered your question here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Earnings-withdrawal/m-p/576743#M65598

It is still the 23rd here in the US, where Upwork is located. Just FYI, it is frowned upon to spam the forums with the same question. It's best to to add to your already existing post if you still have questions.

iyaruh
Community Member

Hi Virginia,

Apology for that. I am a newbie. I'd like to thank you both John and Gora for the help. As I checked, just now it is already available. I already withdrew the payment. Waiting to reflect it on my local bank.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Hazel,

To add to what John has shared with you, you may check this help article to know more about the 5-day security period. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri

Hi Riri,

I have a follow up question to your response.  I've been on Upwork for about a year and a half.  I currently have a payment pending.  I read your article, but I'm still confused.  This is the first time I've experienced a payment pending ... what triggers a this payment delay.  Since, it has never happened to me before, I'm unclear.

Thank you.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Funds under the Pending tab are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. During the 5-day security period, it gives the system time to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
iyaruh
Community Member

Hi, can someone tell when I can possibly withdraw my earnings? My client paid me on 18 March 2019 but still no amount on 'Available' tab under reports.

Also I chose BPI as my local bank, how many days will it take til its available?

Thanks for the answers!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hazel,

Your fund will be transferred from the Pending stage to the Available stage on 24. You can view this by going to Reports > Overview > Pending > On the left side a date will be listed when they will become available for withdrawing. 

It can take 2 to 5 business days for the funds to arrive on your bank account using our Direct To Local Bank option. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths