🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Paymeny Inactive
Page options
juliebearranguez
Community Member

Paymeny Inactive

I added my paypal as a payment method last february 2,2019 but still its showing inactive. How many does it usually approve?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juliebe, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are yet to fill-in your tax information. You can go to your Tax Information page (Settings > Tax Information), and fill in Form W-8BEN. I would like to clarify that this form signifies that you are not a U.S. person, and taxes will not be imposed on your earnings. 

Please fill in the form with your legal name, and your address, making sure it matches the details on your Upwork profile. 

You may read more about Form W-8BEN in this help article. Let us know if you need further assistance!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juliebe, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are yet to fill-in your tax information. You can go to your Tax Information page (Settings > Tax Information), and fill in Form W-8BEN. I would like to clarify that this form signifies that you are not a U.S. person, and taxes will not be imposed on your earnings. 

Please fill in the form with your legal name, and your address, making sure it matches the details on your Upwork profile. 

You may read more about Form W-8BEN in this help article. Let us know if you need further assistance!

~ Avery
Upwork

I did and its okay now. Thank you so much for your help😊
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths