Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer inactive

pavlo_simonov
Pavel S Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
1 of 15

Hello, Upwork community,

Help me with an issue, please.

I added the Payoneer payment method on Friday. My debit card is now marked as 'inactive' in the 'Get Paid' section. Is the status going to change automatically, or is there a problem with an account?

Kind regards,

Pavel.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 15

Hi Pavel,

When you add a payment method it can take up to 3 business days for the verification to be completed. Once the verification is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

pavlo_simonov
Pavel S Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
3 of 15

Thank you very much, Goran.

Kind regards,

Pavel.

waleed0khan
Muhammad Waleed K Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
4 of 15

Hello, 

My Payoneer account and Local Bank account both are showing "inactive" in Get Paid section. Although, I added Payoned one month prior and Local bank before 4 5 days. But, I submitted Payoneer verification before 4 5 days.

g_vasilevski
5 of 15

Hi Muhammad,

You will need to fill out your W-8BEN form in order for your payment methods to be active. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
waleed0khan
6 of 15

Hello Goran,

This method does not apply to me as I have 0 earned. I am not a taxpayer due to less earning consider, please.

g_vasilevski
7 of 15

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that all non-US freelancers will need to fill out the form in order for their payment method to be activated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
waleed0khan
8 of 15

Hello Goran,

I have updated the W-8BEN certificate required information. Could you please check and cross verify this and confirm to me that everything is fine now?

g_vasilevski
9 of 15

Hi Muhammmad,

Yes you`re set up now, and you should be able to withdraw your funds once they are available to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
usaamansarii
Usama A Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
10 of 15

Hi, what do you fill in the legal name of the business column? I am an individual, so just my name then as on Upwork?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS