Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payoneer inactive

Highlighted
Pavel S Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
1 of 9

Hello, Upwork community,

Help me with an issue, please.

I added the Payoneer payment method on Friday. My debit card is now marked as 'inactive' in the 'Get Paid' section. Is the status going to change automatically, or is there a problem with an account?

Kind regards,

Pavel.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Pavel,

When you add a payment method it can take up to 3 business days for the verification to be completed. Once the verification is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Pavel S Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
3 of 9

Thank you very much, Goran.

Kind regards,

Pavel.

Highlighted
Muhammad Waleed K Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
4 of 9

Hello, 

My Payoneer account and Local Bank account both are showing "inactive" in Get Paid section. Although, I added Payoned one month prior and Local bank before 4 5 days. But, I submitted Payoneer verification before 4 5 days.

Highlighted
5 of 9

Hi Muhammad,

You will need to fill out your W-8BEN form in order for your payment methods to be active. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
6 of 9

Hello Goran,

This method does not apply to me as I have 0 earned. I am not a taxpayer due to less earning consider, please.

Highlighted
7 of 9

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that all non-US freelancers will need to fill out the form in order for their payment method to be activated. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
8 of 9

Hello Goran,

I have updated the W-8BEN certificate required information. Could you please check and cross verify this and confirm to me that everything is fine now?

Highlighted
9 of 9

Hi Muhammmad,

Yes you`re set up now, and you should be able to withdraw your funds once they are available to you. Thank you.

Untitled