🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Paypal and Upwork
Page options
giovan912
Community Member

Paypal and Upwork

Good day, I just set up a Paypal payment method, but realized that the email address associated to my Paypal account is not the one I use for Upwork.How could this problem be solved?I'm from Italy and live there. Thank you for your help,Gianni

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Gianni,

Your Upwork and PayPal accounts should use the same email address. You can either change your Upwork email address to the one you are using with PayPal, or you can add the email address that you are using on Upwork to your PayPal account. Please check this help article. If you're unsure on how to add your email to your PayPal account, I would suggest that you please reach out to PayPal support for assistance.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
giovan912
Community Member

Hi again,

I decided to open a second Paypal account and to link it to my current Upwork email address.

That should clear all doubts - I hope. 

Confirmation from your side would be very welcome, though!

Thanks,

Gianni

JoanneP

Hi Gianni,

Your Upwork and PayPal accounts should use the same email address. You can either change your Upwork email address to the one you are using with PayPal, or you can add the email address that you are using on Upwork to your PayPal account. Please check this help article. If you're unsure on how to add your email to your PayPal account, I would suggest that you please reach out to PayPal support for assistance.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne!

Grateful.

Gianni

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths