🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Paypal payment method
Page options
a13f07da
Community Member

Paypal payment method

I have set Paypal as my payment method . But i got this error

Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account.

Can you please help ?

Ps: My paypal with the same name and same email

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nawal,

I can see that you have added your payment method today. Please allow up to 3 days for the review on your payment method to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

I haven't heard from you , and my client said he has paid me so i want to make sure there's no problem with my account . can you please confirm ?

Thank you

Hi Nawal,

In order to activate your eligibility to access funds, please provide your Form W-8BEN.

~Andrea
Upwork
a13f07da
Community Member

Can you please check and confirm ?

It looks like your payment method is now active, Nawal! If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
a13f07da
Community Member

can you please help me with processing my payment , when i'll get the money in my account cause my client has paid me last week

Hi Nawal,

You can always check on the status of your funds in Reports > OverviewSince this is an Hourly Contract, you are paid based on the Weekly Billing Cycle:

Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Your client doesn't need to manually verify the work you completed, they can only file a dispute during the review period. If no action is taken on their end, your funds will be released to you as detailed above. To withdraw the funds to your PayPal account once they're available, you can use the Get Paid Now button.

~Andrea
Upwork
a13f07da
Community Member

Hi

I still didnt get paid the first payment , and am due a second payment , the client said he paid the first payment , please can you help understand whats going on here

Hi Nawal,

Just to confirm, are you referring to your withdrawal that you've initiated today? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a13f07da
Community Member

Hello

My scheduled payment to PayPal has been postponed due to identity verification and I got a notification from your team that I will be contacted in a working day but I haven't been contacted yet , please see attached screenshot .

Hi Nawal,

I checked this with the team and you should be able to withdraw your funds now. Could you please try to withdraw one more time?

~Andrea
Upwork
a13f07da
Community Member

hello

I want to file a dsipute from Paypal , I want my payment to be refunded back to my Upwork account because there is an issue with my Paypal account and the only way is for the sender "upwork" to issue a refund .

Can you please help

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Nawal,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths