🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Paypal "Get paid" method not showing
Page options
fahad_bhutta
Community Member

Paypal "Get paid" method not showing

I need to add Paypal as my "Get Paid" method but it is not being shown in the "Add method" options. The only options I am getting are

Direct to the local bank

Payoneer

Wire Transfer

Direct to US Bank

I need to receive my payments in my Verified Paypal account.

By the way, I am also buying "Connects" using PayPal (Paypal being my billing method). So I don't know why this option is not being shown?

Thanks for your time.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Fahad B wrote:

Direct to the local bank

Payoneer

Wire Transfer

Direct to US Bank

I need to receive my payments in my Verified Paypal account.

PayPal is not available as a withdrawal method in all countries, because PayPal restricts which countries can receive MassPay, which is the method Upwork uses to get funds withdrawn. If you are in a country where PayPal is not available as a withdrawal method, the option will not show.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fahad,

Once you go to the Get Paid section under your settings you will be able to view the available payment methods for your country. If Paypal is not listed, this means that it is not supported. If you need further help with your PayPal account I would suggest reaching out to their customer support.

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I want to add Paypal. Ive already added it some months ago and it was working fine, but I've changed my account recently so now i want to re-add my new PayPal.

On removing the old Paypal account, i lost the option of adding new PayPal account.

Please help me how to get back this option. 

It's only showing Payoneer, local bank, wire transfer and US bank.

Thank you.

Hi Ragheeba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths