🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Pending Bonus
Page options
8d843d4b
Community Member

Pending Bonus

Hi, I received a bonus last 15th of January and it is still in pending status. I am new here. Could you please verify how many days for it to be available or if I need to contact my client? Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

**Edited for Community Guidelines** the bonus should be ready to withdraw  today or tomorrow.  The security period is about 5 or 6 days. Definitely do not pester a client with this sort of question, because  if they have already either released the milestone or paid you a  bonus (visible in "pending"), there is nothing more they can do until it appears in your account. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Gladys,

You should be able to see the date when your funds will be available for withdrawal in Reports > Overview > Pending.

~Andrea
Upwork
8d843d4b
Community Member

Does this mean it will be available on the 21st? Please see attached image. Thanks.

That's right, Gladys!

~Andrea
Upwork
8d843d4b
Community Member

Thank you so much!

Hi, I received a bonus last 15th of January and it is still in pending status. I am new here. Could you please verify how many days for it to be available or if I need to contact my client? 

Does this mean it will be available on the 21st? Please see attached image. Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** the bonus should be ready to withdraw  today or tomorrow.  The security period is about 5 or 6 days. Definitely do not pester a client with this sort of question, because  if they have already either released the milestone or paid you a  bonus (visible in "pending"), there is nothing more they can do until it appears in your account. 

Thank you so much guys! I am just new here, I am sorry. Didnt know if my other message did go through. I appreciate it. Thank you again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths