🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Pending Google Analytics and Google Ads Certi...
Page options
7bbf833c
Community Member

Pending Google Analytics and Google Ads Certificate Verification. I am mononymous

I have added my Google Analytics Individual qualification certificate and Google Ads Search certificate. It's pending verification. Also, it's a known issue at Upwork for payment issues with mononymous Freelancers.
I just lost a client because she suspected the authenticity of my certifications, Repeated Name(I filled my Name twice as I don't have a surname).
Can any moderator look into that? I have attached my certifications along with the questions.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Anshuman,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have submitted the certificates to our team successfully. They will review it and update you directly on your open ticket.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Anshuman,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have submitted the certificates to our team successfully. They will review it and update you directly on your open ticket.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
7bbf833c
Community Member

Thanks for your mail and Quick reply. I am concerned about me being
mononymous. My name doesn't have any surname. I have filled the form and
entered my AADHAR number (GOVT ID).
Is there any possible solution to that?
I am adding my additional documents here for your reference.

Hi Anshuman,

I have also informed our team about your concerns with your name. They will provide you more information via ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have added my Google Analytics Individual qualification certificate 3 days ago on my Upwork account and sent pdf mail to upwork AdWords group. It's still pending verification

Hi Muhammad,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi I have the same problem, could you be able to review my account too. Thanks in advance.

Hi Shamil,

Our team has reached out to you regarding your certification here. Please follow their instructions and reply directly to the ticket if you have any questions.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths