Ayk A Member Since: Dec 24, 2015
131 of 135

And as I can't attach .doc file, I'll attach it as a screenshot

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
132 of 135

Hi Ayk,

Thanks for reporting this to us! I already sent your report to our team for investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

If however, you have more information about your report or other reports, please, feel free to send me a private message with the screenshots so that I follow up on the report.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
133 of 135

Was it a Chinese guy?

I had a guy on Linkedin asking me to rent him my profile specilized for Network Egnineering so he can do Graphic Design, as he is a great designer. Makes sense.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Highlighted
Matthew V Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
134 of 135

I created my account for the future and will not be using it at this time. The main reason I made my account was to be able to contact support to report a suspicious individual that worked on your network in the past and is trying to bypass a suspension you put on his account. This man goes by the name **Edited for Community Guidelines** and contacted me on LinkedIn and attempted to drag me into a scheme of his by having me make an account and give it to him to use to do his work for a cut. I am posting this here so that you are aware of this and so that others that may be contacted by this man do not try to accept his offer. Tangentially once I have finished my education I would likely use this platform to help find work in my field. This is a youtube video he sent showing his profile **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
135 of 135

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I already shared your report with the team for investigations and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

In the future, when you decide to start using Upwork, I suggest you start from this thread to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled