🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Personal info adjustments
Page options
artselena
Community Member

Personal info adjustments

Hello Upwork Team!

I would like to proceed with Identity Verification but need your advice as seems like my personal info needs to be corrected.

At the beginning of using Upwork, I've filled in profile name to match my payment method credentials (please check my Payoneer Debit Card details) and provided my legal name in my contact info near to the address. But already after creating my profile realized it was not the correct way to do it and I hope it is possible to correct my info at this stage. I really love using Upwork and do my best to provide the best services to my Clients. So i hope for your help with this issue.

The second question I would like to ask - my country is a bilingual environment and in my Ukrainian ID (passport) mentioned both options of my name Elena (Russian version) and Olena (Ukrainian version). But international ID contains only 'Olena' option. I can provide both IDs for your review, and if it is not against the rules as Elena is also my legal name i would like to leave 'Elena' as an option to be displayed in my profile (this is how my parents call me).

Here's the link to my profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01829aa152903d84f5/

I hope for your support in correcting my beginner's mistakes and let me know please if i'll need to provide any additional information to help solve this issue.

Thank you in advance!
Best wishes,
Elena

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you to update your account information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
artselena
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you very much for your reply and the information, will wait to keep in touch with an agent. 

Regards,

Elena 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths