🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Phone Number Area Code
Page options
a03abb08
Community Member

Phone Number Area Code

Good day, 

I was adding my banking information and for the phone number portion it already had the the area code in the country code so the format it gave was 1-(876) for jamaica. But when I checked the final banking information it didn't have the (876) portion so instead of the number being 1876XXXXXXX it showed as 1XXXXXXX. In the past it could have potentially been ok but now we have a second area code (I don't know it at the moment) so the (876) portion is very much mandatory. Could I get some clarification on how my phone number is being stored?

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Daniel,

I checked and it looks like you did not enter the phone number. Have you tried doing so and see if it actually comes up after saving the details? Please, let me know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a03abb08
Community Member

I did save the phone number. It showed up in the information that the form shows back to me on completing. It for, some reason, doesn't save show up when I go to edit my information. So I don't know what's going on in that regards.

Hi Daniel,

In this case, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths