🐈 Community
» Forums » New to Upwork » Phone Number Verification Error
Page options
kneeland_kyle

Phone Number Verification Error

The phone number verification system is stuck in a loop for me for me- while setting my profile up, in the phone number step, the box with my phone number has a green check next to it that says verified.

However, the next step in setting up my profile is still the 'enter code' step. On that page, I cannot input any code because there is a red error message that says I failed to verify my phone number, and must provide a different one. This sends me back to the phone number page, where my phone number is locked in with the green check mark, and I can't change it. From there it takes me back to the enter code step, and I can't seem to break out of this cycle. Help?

123 REPLIES 123
aa62fe46

I'm new to Upwork and it won't let me verify my phone number.  I enter my number and it gives me an error.

Please help me someone!

Hi Derek,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
2b2b6fe0

Hello,

I am having this same issue with the phone number verification. Can someone help me with this?

Kindly,

Shannon

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shannon, 

A Customer Support Team member will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Dec 13
Succeeding with Clients
Talent Toolbox English
Dec 21
Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English