Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Verification Error

bluebricktech
Alan L Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
51 of 92

Lindsay,

Were your phone verification issue resolved?

samantharyan6
Samantha L Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
52 of 92

I am having the same issue; I cannot complete my profile becuase the phone number verification will not work. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 92

Hi Samantha,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pw_composer
Peter W Member Since: Dec 26, 2019
54 of 92
I’m having a problem verifying my phone number. It won’t let me choose a new number but says I failed to verify my current one.
bstojadinovic
55 of 92

Thank you for reaching out to us, Peter.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ana_vaganova
Anastasia V Member Since: Feb 28, 2020
56 of 92

Hi, I cannot verify my new number too. When I put my new number it says that I cannot verify. it, and it goes back to my old number. I tried different numbers to receive a code but it is still not working. I think it is some error, I can give you my phone number so you could verify my account for me. But I have a new email too. 

bstojadinovic
57 of 92

Hi Anastasia,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b3a2e393
James B Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
58 of 92

I'm facing this same issue while trying to create my account. At this point, there isn't even a page loading for my profile. Can someone help me?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
59 of 92

Hi James,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing your profile. I checked your account, and it looks like you have already completed the phone verification process. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b3a2e393
James B Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
60 of 92

When i go to my profile, nothing appears but the bottom of the webpage. It's been this way since I ostensibly completed the phone verification step. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS