cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Verification Error

Minish P Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
51 of 64

Hi,

I was trying to verify my phone identity, but due to maximum attempt its not allowing on my personal phone number. What should I do to get my same phone number verified ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
52 of 64

Hi Minish,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Daniel B Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
53 of 64

I've tried with both Safari and Chrome, but I cannot send my phone number in for verification.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
54 of 64

Thank you for reaching out to us, Daniel.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dan C Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
55 of 64

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as everyone in this thread. I've tried all options - clearing the cache, a new broswer, even a new phone number.. Still stuck. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
56 of 64

Hi Dan,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Kaleab Y Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
57 of 64

Hey please, I need your help. the website asks me, again and again, to verify my number then when I enter my phone and click verify then it doesn't send SMS. Finally, it told me that I can no longer try to verify and have to contact the staff.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
58 of 64

Hi Kaleab,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Casey S Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
59 of 64

Hello. I am having a smilar issue. I think I first made this account when I had a different phone number, so I tried to go to my settings to update the information, but I just get redirected back to the profile setup page. It tells me the phone number is wrong if I input my current phone number. So, I'm stuck in a loop.

Can someone reach out to me to fix this issue?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 64

Hi Casey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS