Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Verification Error

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
61 of 92

Hi James,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
jchung94
Joanna C Member Since: May 27, 2020
62 of 92

Hi, Avery -

I am also receiving an error when trying to verify my phone number. It doesn't matter how many times I log out/close out all applications/restart, I keep getting an error. 

Please and thank you,

Joanna

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
63 of 92

Hi Joana,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
lilyhodges
Lillian H Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
64 of 92

Hello,

I followed all the steps on the Support page and always get taken to the 'Choose channel page' but there is never an option to contact upwork. I need help verifying my phone number. It says it is part of another account.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
65 of 92

Hi Lillian,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
aubre-body
Aubre B Member Since: Sep 29, 2019
66 of 92

HI, 

When creating my profile at the end I had to verify my number and that was successful. When I tried to re-edit my profile before I can save I am asked to verify my phone number a second time, but the text box is disabled and beside it says verified. I'm a little stuck on where to go from here, so I was seeing if I can get a ticket opened.

Thanks,

Aubre**Edited for Community Guidelines**

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
67 of 92

Hi Aubre,

Could you please try to use a different browser and see if that works? If you still encounter the same issue, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
aubre-body
68 of 92

Hi,

Ok, that sounds good ill also try to clear my cache. Ill let you know if I have any problems.

Thanks,

Aubre 

aubre-body
69 of 92

Hi Joanne, 

So I did what you said with trying a different browser and I still ran into the same problem.

- Aubre  

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
70 of 92

Hi Aubre, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS