Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Verification Error

3fields_media
Dan C Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
81 of 92

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as everyone in this thread. I've tried all options - clearing the cache, a new broswer, even a new phone number.. Still stuck. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
82 of 92

Hi Dan,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
kaleaby10
Kaleab Y Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
83 of 92

Hey please, I need your help. the website asks me, again and again, to verify my number then when I enter my phone and click verify then it doesn't send SMS. Finally, it told me that I can no longer try to verify and have to contact the staff.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 92

Hi Kaleab,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
casey_sabine
Casey S Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
85 of 92

Hello. I am having a smilar issue. I think I first made this account when I had a different phone number, so I tried to go to my settings to update the information, but I just get redirected back to the profile setup page. It tells me the phone number is wrong if I input my current phone number. So, I'm stuck in a loop.

Can someone reach out to me to fix this issue?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 92

Hi Casey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
rebeckah13
Rebeckah F Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
87 of 92

I am having a similar issue. I am setting up my profile. After completing the first page, it asks me to verify my phone number. I type my number into the field and push the green button that says Verify Phone Number. Nothing happens. I have been having this problem for over a week. I have tried a different browser, clearing the cache etc. Could someone please contact me for assistance? Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
88 of 92

Hi Rebeckah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
lamnx
Lam N Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
89 of 92

Hi, I have the same issue. When I am waiting the verify code, I have an accident that I closed the submit verifycation tab then I can't verify my phone again. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
90 of 92

Hi Lam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS