Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says my phone number is already associated with an account

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
241 of 286

Tucker H wrote:

is there anything I can do to get my previous account closed in order to create a new one? Thanks.

You can't create a new one, ever. You'll need to get Support to get your old one opened again, and then close this current one which isn't allowed.

052375cf
Tucker H Member Since: Mar 3, 2021
242 of 286

Ok, thanks, how would I go about getting support to do this? I tried navigating through the website to find a solution, but couldn't find anything.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
243 of 286

Hi Tucker,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
itswingo
Sarah W Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
244 of 286

It says that my phone number is already associated with another account and I've tried logging in with the emails I have (in case I made one a while back that I didn't remember) and it says it needs to be set-up as a new account. It won't let me start that or a new one.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
245 of 286

Hello Sarah,

One of our team members has reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
courtney_polk
Courtney P Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
246 of 286

Its saying that my phone number is already in use

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
247 of 286

Hi Courtney,

I have escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
ebolognini
Edward B Member Since: Mar 6, 2021
248 of 286

I have htis problem, too - who can help?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
249 of 286

Hi Edward,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Shua M Member Since: Mar 7, 2021
250 of 286

I also cannot finish setting up my account, becaue it says my phone number is already in use. Can someone help me?