cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number is already in use

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
91 of 149

Hi Vanessa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mark M Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
92 of 149

I am having trouble accessing my authenticator app and cannot sign in to some part of my Upwork account. Can someone guide me on this, please?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
93 of 149

Hi Mark,

I checked and it seems that you already reached out to the team via a ticket. I'll follow up with them and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Stephen M Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
94 of 149

I am trying to submit a proposal. When I click on the "submit a proposal" button, it opens a new tab. The tab says "phone verification" at the top, but the page keeps reloading itself without actually loading any information on the page.

95 of 149

Thank you for reaching out to us, Stephen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dastan S Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
96 of 149

Whenever I click "Submit a proposal" button, the system prompts me to the new tab, and it continuasly refreshing instead of opening. The new tab I beleive would require me to verify my identity via phone (text or call?). How do I verify my identity and move on to submiting proposals?

97 of 149

Hi Dastan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Scotti C Member Since: Dec 16, 2020
98 of 149

Every time I click to submit a proposal, I get "verification link is incorrect" and I can't find information on this anywhere nor can I find anywhere to submit a ticket. It seems like it's something with a step I've missed in my account.

99 of 149

Hi Scotti,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kristina M Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
100 of 149

I have a problem with my phone verification and therefore cannot send any proposals. I already got my phone number verified in the setting section but when trying to write any  proposal it appears that I have to verify again. However, I cannot put my whole phone number and country code in since it does not allow me to put my last digit of my number in. Does anyone know what to do about it or how to fix the issue? Help would greatly appreciated since I can not write any proposals when not being verified. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS