cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number is already in use

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 149

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sam.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ana M Member Since: Nov 6, 2020
12 of 149

Hi, I am trying to complete my profile and I'm at the last step asking me to enter my phone number so that a code will be sent to me. However, when I try to complete this step, it says that my phone number is already in the system. I cannot proceed to complete my profile and don't know how to fix this issue. 

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
13 of 149

Hi Ana,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Mike W Member Since: Nov 6, 2020
14 of 149

Hello,

I'm getting the error for my phone number already being in use.  This will definitely be from another account I made and have forgotten the details to.  Could I have my other account(s) closed please?

Thank you!

15 of 149

Hi Mike,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you're referring to?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
Joaquin H Member Since: Nov 6, 2020
16 of 149
I cannot verify my phone number as I get the following error: "This number is being used by another account."

I do not know the other account.
17 of 149

Hi Joaquin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Theresa W Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
18 of 149
Hello I'm trying to create an account with my phone number but it's stating it's already in use. Please advise. Thanks!

Theresa
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
19 of 149

Hi Theresa,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
Stacey H Member Since: Oct 25, 2020
20 of 149
Spoiler
  Hi there, I have set up a new freelancer account but it appears that my mobile is linked to an old account that I never used. I do not have the username or any details for the other account, how can I delete it so that I can use my number with my new profile?! Thank you, Stacey

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS