Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number verification on new account

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
21 of 38

Hi James,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
barkata_hana
Hana B Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
22 of 38

Hello 

I need to Update my number phone, but I can't access the settings anymore  I changed my phone number months ago, and Upwork asking for device checking.

Please Help! 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 38

Hi Hana,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
barkata_hana
Hana B Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
24 of 38

Hi,

I need someone who can help me. I want to change my old mobile number since it was already deactivated for more than 4 months. However, I couldn't, coz every time I click my profile settings, a page where I should put the code sent to the deactivated number appears. 

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

amber-contini
Amber C Member Since: Dec 30, 2020
25 of 38

Hello. I am also having this issue but cannot figure out how to contact support. 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
26 of 38

Hi Amber,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
fiona-philips
Fiona P Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
27 of 38

Hi Bojan,

I have been relocated to Cambodia for some time, can you please update my phone number for me, as it won't allow me to enter a Cambodian number on my profile?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
28 of 38

Hi Fiona,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
peter_topdev
Peter J Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
29 of 38

Hello, i cant receive a sms-code on my phone number, because it was blocked. I want to change number but upwork dont give me that oppurtunity, please help me to change my phone number, otherwise i can not complete registration, thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 38

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled