🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Photo Filter / Color change on uploaded photo...
Page options
15b62ada
Community Member

Photo Filter / Color change on uploaded photos

I'm new to Upwork, trying to add portfolio work to my specialized profile page. I'm a photographer, uploading .JPGs under 10MB as required. When the photo uploads from my desktop and previews as a thumbnail, it's as if the algorithm or website drains all the saturation and Red/Blue from photos, making the pictures look very flat, orange, and green. I'm not sure if this is a filter or if there's a problem with my files but I've never had this issue when uploading previously to sites like Squarespace. I tried changing browsers (Google Chrome > Safari) but the same issue is happening. I've attached photos of how the website shows previews VS what photos actually look like.

I've also tried previewing the portfolio to see if it was just a display issue with thumbails. But the filter / color manipulation didn't change. Has anyone encountered this? I'd like to have my work shown on my profile but not if they're going to look like the site is showing me. 

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Molly,

I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths