🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Photo Issues
Page options
cjohnston2910
Community Member

Photo Issues

I'm trying to complete my profile and having issues with loading my photo saying it's not 250px by 250px or to enlarge the crop area. I have tried this with multiple photos, even went in and adjusted the photo size and it still will not work. Can someone please help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Courtney,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Courtney,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
gardinierjohn
Community Member

"Drag frame to adjust portrait"....to edit an uploaded photo in your profile:  IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.  There's nothing I can do to move anything with the underlying photo or overlapping frame.  Is this broken on UPwork??

Hi John,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths